|Springline Good Neighbour Scheme|
|'doing the things that good neighbours do'|
- Contact SGNS (see 'How to get help' section on this page), giving details of the help or support that you need.
- The co-ordinator will then match your request with one of the available volunteers and may arrange for you to meet one another.
- We keep in touch to check that you are happy with the arrangement and do our best to sort out any problems that might arise.
- If you need to contact us urgently at any time, we recommend that you ring the Telephone Helpline number (see 'How to get help' section on this page)
- If we do not have a suitable volunteer available we may offer to keep you on a waiting list, as it may be likely that a volunteer will become available later.
- If we are unable to provide assistance, we will do our best to point you in the right direction for other sources of help.